Staff Welfare Fund
The Smt. Kamlaben Gambhirchand Shah Staff Welfare Fund has been instituted to meet, either in part or in full, financial needs of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff members, under defined heads as mentioned below:
- Financial help to the employees for going abroad for self-development
a paper in technical conferences / workshops / seminars etc.
- To encourage the staff of Polytechnic /Jr. College to take up the research projects.
- Financial help for medical treatment.
- Any other reason which the staff welfare fund committee feels appropriate.
- To help in staff training throughout the year.
Since inception, educational loans have been given to 6 non-teaching staff members, and 2 teaching staff members have availed assistance from the Staff Welfare Fund for attending conferences, seminars, etc.