B.Sc. (Resource Management) Hospitality Management
- To gain practical knowledge in the hotel industry and its different department.
- To study the Food and Beverage Management Practices, Housekeeping & Facility Management and Front Office Operations and Accommodations, in relation to those applied in the various sections of this industry.
- To develop the sense of aesthetics and creativity.
- To understand the functions of the components of reservation, registration and accounting duties in detail.
- To give the students exposure in the field of travel and tourism.