Terms of Admission
- The application form along with the prospectus can be obtained from the college office between 10.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Application, addressed to the Principal, in the prescribed form for admission will be accepted as indicated below
- Student seeking admission to the first year of the degree college should apply within a week after the declaration of HSC result and follow the online procedure of SNDT Women's University
- Original H.S.C. mark sheet and leaving certificate with two Xerox copies
- In case of a student migrating from any state other than Maharashtra:
- The student will have to submit the provisional certificate at the time of admission.
- Admission shall be confirmed only after the final eligibility certificate is issued by the SNDT University
Note: Admission will not be confirmed until all required documents are submitted.